Zcashd not found

i have trouble running zcashd with the command ‘./src/zcashd -daemon’ also tried: ‘./src/zcashd’.
i don’t know why there is no zcashd in zcash folder is there any way to solve this problem ?

Did you compile zcash after downloading it? They provide an easy way for you to do so using $ /path/to/zcash/zcutil/build.sh. So if you’re already in the zcash directory, you could just run $ ./zcutil/build.sh.

1 Like

while compiling zcash (using :./zcutil/build.sh -j$(nproc)) the process got stuck at some point, or maybe it’s finished? how do i know if it was fully compiled?

1 Like

If it finished on its own and dropped you back to a prompt, it fully compiled. If you had to press ctrl+c to cancel the build, then it didn’t fully compile.

I have just finished and upload three interesting videos about how to get a complete ZCash node-wallet working, the videos are short and well explained.
I hope that it helps to you to get your ZCash running smoothly and very fast and easy.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

great! where can i find the videos tho?

1 Like

https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/t/do-you-want-a-complete-zcash-node-wallet-working-see-the-videos/

1 Like