ZECPayServer: A Payment Processor Dedicated to Zcash

Hello Everyone,

My name is Asindu.

We, a team of two are currently working on ZECPayServer — A self-hosted payment processor for Zcash.

ZECPayServer is essentially a replication of BTCPay Server.

The reason for creating a Zcash focused payment processor is that BTCPayServer often provides priority during development to Bitcoin.

ZECPayServer intends to focus exclusively on Zcash i.e commitment to not even add support for other privacy coins.

The goal of this, is to make ZECPayServer the “go-to” self hosted payment processor for Zcash.

We intend to initially ship 4 core tools with ZECPayServer.

1. ZECPayServer Point Of Sale

This can best be thought of as Shopify for ZCash users and will provide a solution to people that want to manage inventory offline or run an e-commerce operation.

Screenshots of ZEC Pay Server Point Of Sale

2. ZECPayServer Payroll Processing Tool

This is a tool that can be used to make, record & disburse payments to contractors, employees etc that want to be paid in ZCash.

Screenshots of ZECPayServer Payroll Processing

3. ZECPayServer Crowd Funding Tool

A simple GoFundMe like tool that will make it easy for people to launch crowd funding initiatives for the Zcash community. Opens Source Projects, Hacker-thons and other Events or initiatives.

Screenshots for ZECPayServer Crowdfunding tool.

4. ZECPayServer Application Programming Interface

This is a self-hosted API solution that people wanting to build on Zcash can use to make custom applications or deeply integrate Zcash into an already existing software project.

There is an incomplete demo in progress hosted on my personal server at https://zec-pay-server.asindu.xyz/ — please click on “Point Of Sale”, “Payroll Processing” or “Crowd Funding” to view the live demo

Here is a link to my Zcash Grants Application

Thanks for reading.

5 Likes

Hi @asindu - Welcome to the forum, and thank you for submitting your grant proposal! We will review it in the upcoming weeks and reach out if we have any questions.

In the meantime, if you have any questions for us, you can post them to this thread or DM us at @ZcashGrants.

Zcash Community - We want to hear your feedback on this grant! You can post your comments to this thread or DM us at @ZcashGrants if you’d like to provide feedback in private.

Thanks!

this looks real cool and useful for many things.

zgo does some of this already i think. but not all of it.

i really like the crowd funding tool.

1 Like

That is correct, ZGo is a point-of-sale application and we have an integration with WooCommerce for e-commerce.

3 Likes