Thanks to a grant from the Zcash Foundation, I’ve been working on a ZecWallet lightclient for Zcash. The lightclient has:
- Full support for incoming, outgoing memos
- Full support for t-addresses and z-addresses (send and receive)
- Downloads only a fraction of the blockchain
The CLI version of the lightclient is now ready for a private beta test! If you’re interested in trying it out, please comment below or send me a message. The beta test is:
- Testnet only at the moment
- Command line version only
If you like trying out beta software and don’t mind filing bugs, please help me test it out!
Depending on how the beta test goes, I think we can open up the CLI beta to everyone in a couple of weeks, and then in 4-5 weeks, you’ll see a full ZecWallet integration as well.