ZecWallet Lite How-to

I just published www.zecwallet.co, which now features a single Download button that automatically gets the latest release for the user’s OS.

7 Likes

Awesome!! @adityapk00

5 Likes
2 Likes

The MS Windows’ users can now install and update easily ZecWallet-Lite by using the software manager Chocolatey

Thanks again to @adityapk00 for the awesome light wallet and LeBleu (Zcashfr.io contributor) for the deployment in Chocolatey.

2 Likes

can I use ZecWallet lite for mining ZEC? on nanopool?

@cryptosager Yes, ZecWallet will work for mining payouts.

Just be sure to set your payout threshold higher like .001 ZEC to avoid getting lot’s of really small transactions. When you have too many small transactions and try to make a big one then the wallet can slow down or get stuck because of too many small amounts to combine.

Thanks for the tips.

Hello guys.
After the installation of Zecwallet Lite, I have the following “empty” screen. I am using the latest version from here Releases · adityapk00/zecwallet-lite · GitHub

Any idea?. I’m using Win 10.

Seems like Windows is stifling the front end, may require elevating its permissions in the security center, perhaps with the firewall idk. Can you launch zcashd manually from the terminal with zcash-cli? (Located in zecwallet/resources/bin/win, zcashd.exe)

Got the same screen.

I turned off the firewall and windows defender and I got the same screen.

I don’t have that option (zecwallet/resources/bin/win, zcashd.exe).

Describe your system
Launching zcashd from cli involves opening that directory in a terminal