Are there any other ZCash enthusiasts in Brisbane, Australia?

I want to mine on the ZCash mainnet to both earn and support the currency. But I'm not confident about my ability to deal with the hardware, software and basic networking technicalities needed to do this. As a compromise, what I'd like to do is pool resources with someone (hopefully local to me) with similar goals in return for a share of any ZCash resulting from our co-operation.

Please feel free to respond here or via a private message.

1 Like

Hey i'm from sydney australia and have been mining zcash on testnet. Would be great to have someone else to share knowledge with.

1 Like

I'm based in Sydney, also looking to join up with some Aussies interested in mining.

1 Like

Ah man, we should start mining lans and hangouts during releases! This could so become a thing.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, a support network for small miners would go a long way, are you Aus based?

1 Like

Hi all,

Please let me know any Aussi pool for Zcash. I'm seriously interested. Currently I contribute 900 ~ 1.1 K/Sols.
Cheers,
Fusion

I can provide assistance in building rigs as well and fine tune configuration. DM me, should anyone needs support.
Cheers
Fusion