Can i get more of msi gtx1070 + overclock?

what I don’t understand was the AC at 5°C and even thou cards at 85°C, except the AC is in the open…

ok, look check it out:

Right now i’m fighting with the AC, the exit of the flow shows 5°c but the room (like 2x3mts) show different temps.
im trying installing an extractor or a fan to create a better dissipation.
any advice?

Also my cards are very close to each other, i belive thats my principal issue

Ventilation close to gpus and the rig is in cold part of house, where isn’t heating…something like outdoor… and now there is about 5°C…

I think u don’t have a ventilation on the rig, your gpu’s are too hot, really too hot, it’s killing your gpus… …
If u can, post here photo of your rig…

the gpu0…
hmm, Maybe, go to msi website, upgrade firmware; then one more times upgrade/reinstall gpu driver… then try one more times to mine… when it’ll not work, it can be everything :smiley: …maybe try other pcie socket with other riser, usb cable, …

you 1070ti s are super efficient, what are your OC settings?

yes a picture of it would be good @ulso

Uff, efficient of your Geforce GTX 1070 is unbelievable… Can u post here your OC setting ? Which brand of gpu’s do you have ?
Thx

the problem could be checked very simply. switch off all GPU and turn on only one most external of your RIG.
So now you dont have the influency off others in temp.
if the temp without OC are under 60 C is ok.
try to push OC values and check the increase of sol/seg.
if not ok you may have a problem with this cards. PS - at fisrt try to load one GPU you need to garantee this dont have temperature influence of anythink

@fxia22 @Samanko

ASUS ROG STRIX 1070ti RGB Aura Advanced Edition (with improved thermal disspersal)

Ok, first of all i know my rig is a mess… please be nice.ahahhaha

But also i manage to get lower temps and GPU0 now is giving more H/s!
i copied the setting of @Mirtishius and undervolt the gpu
new%20sets

MSI

1070 need more power than 1070ti, try 70%. And up the core clock a bit, I’d say to +100-150%.
But its a process of trial and errors, nobody can give you tyhe best settings as each and every card has unique properties. It takes about 1-1.5 week to find the best stable settings.

And I bet the card with highest temps/lowest sols are the one inserted directly into motherboard.

ok, the temp raises a little bit but i think its fine and now i get 20 more H/s per card.

And you are completely right, that card is the one with the highest temp. i got an AC and seems to help but i need more pc fans or dissipators.

You need to get rid of that sata to molex adapter before you have a meltdown of the wires

Should i change the risers?
this one: ?this

or maybe i should use the molex connectors that come with the psu?

you should use the molex connectors , using any adapter to convert one to the other is a bad idea that can cause problems

Great! thanks for the advise i’ll change it right now.
also i will build an aluminium frame to arrange the cards.

do you use a frame or rack or what to hold your rig?

just few thoughts:

1. MSI AERO is the worst card for mining (first of all because weak cooling) fan speed always should be set at 100%
  2. You definitely have to download nvidiaProfileInspector and set CUDA force P2 state off (google it)
  3. Make “normal” mining case with decent airflow

your rig looks like it will melt soon :smiley: