Claymore's Miner not finding all GPUs

Hello,
I just made my first mining rig and am testing it on multiple coins. My Device Manager shows all 6 cards, and for mining ETH/ETC, Claymore’s Miner used all 6. However, with ZEC, it only discovered 1 GPU.

Does someone have advice for troubleshooting?

Miner: Claymore’s Zcash v12.6
Mobo: Biostar 250+ BTC
GPUs: Sapphire RX 470

Thank you!

start.bat file:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool pool:port -zwal . -zpsw x

Did you take into account the different drivers allowed for the two different programs?

Per claymore’s instructions:
Dual ETH - For AMD 4xx/5xx cards (Polaris) you can use any recent drivers.

For Zec
For 4xx cards (Polaris) Crimson 16.12.2 is recommended.

If you are using the latest drivers, that is probably the issue for Zcash

Thanks, I have a newer version of Crimson (22.19.659.0). Before changing anything, I went back to mining ETH and it’s only using 1 GPU and hashrate is half of what it was before. I guess I’ll try to back up and get to where I was before and then add this in.

In case anyone has the same problem, I found a curious bug. It had to do with using Remote Desktop. Even though my Device Manager always showed 6 GPUs, only one worked for mining and only one showed up in MSI Afterburner.

Working off a monitor directly connected, mining ETH/ETC/ZEC/XMR works as expected.

Working off RDP, only detects 1 of 6 GPUs, and changes in MSI Afterburner don’t actually apply.

Anyway, problem was not with GPU drivers, and maybe this info will help someone else.