Do you have a strong opinion on what should happen post 2020 but dont have time to write it up?

Fear not.

I have decided to put a stop to RandomX testing for a few days. In this time I intend to concentrate on trying to work out how to make a zip and all that.

As most of you know I am very pro not changing anything. However this is my opinion and not that of everybody’s. For this to function I have to embrace the ideas I hate as much as the ones that I think are the way forward.

So if you PM me [ALL PM’s WILL BE KEPT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE] with what you think and maybe a link to a post you have already made, I will type it up in the ZIP section, link it in this thread, then it can be discussed.

I am doing this for ideas I hate as much as ideas I think are the right way forward. I am not affiliated in anyway with the ECC, Foundation or any cryptocurrency. I am not receiving any payment or money from anyone for this. I am doing this because I believe it to be the right thing to do.

If I don’t hear anything from anyone, I will go through the list @paige made taking one idea from each section at a time and writing them up the best I can.

Here are two I have done for myself already.

1st attempt: - Don’t break the 90% rule.

2nd attempt: - Opt-in dev fee on top of transactions.

They are not the best, but I am getting very helpful feedback and will get better at writing them over the coming days.

I am very new to this and the deadline is very close. I am going to be super angry if what zooko says at zcon1 makes all this irrelevant.

I hope this helps the community.

4 Likes

Count me in … :slight_smile:

1 Like