EWBF's NVidia CUDA Zcash miner 1060 - 170 h/s gtx 1070 - 250 h/s

It’s Samsung, clocked +820 over stock

Okey, awesome. Managed to get two Asus Gtx 1070 with Samsung memories. Testing the bounderies

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’m mining with EWBF using 5 1060 3GB version. With a little overlocking (First time mining and overclocking for that matter) I’m reaching around 305 Sol/s in all GPUs except the main one. They are all identical, EVGA 1060.

So, I have 5 GPUs being GPU 0 the “principal” and I getting low Sol/s in comparison with the other 4 GPUs (300 vs 180 Sol/s).

They’re all clocked with the same configuration and the other four GPUs are getting similar Sol/s values, only the first one is having a low performance.

Any idea what can be causing this low performance on GPU 0? Is this normal?

Thank you all

If they are not overclocked do you still see a difference like that?

Yes, even with various clocking settings GPU 0 always falls behind… :confused:

By how much though? Significantly?

Your display (monitor) is plugged into GPU 0 ? If yes you have your answer as to why.

Thank you for your answers,

@Blue Almost 50% less Sol/s than the others.

@CitricAcid Hmm yes and no, it was plugged then I unplugged it and used teamviewer but the problem remained.

I’m going to restart without any display plugged into GPU… I’ll let you know.

Good news guys, GPUs are back to normal after unplugging the monitor from GPU 0.

Thank you all!

core vs memory

credit: MetalHelmet from bitcointalk

2 Likes

Hey, I’m using flypool eu. How do I know which API to use?

Could someone tell me how to get this nice information screen to show up :slight_smile:

Enable --api in your batch file and then browse to http://127.0.0.1:42000

1 Like

Hi Guys, What wallet is best to mine with EWBF zcash straight into, I have heard you cant use JAXX and now PoloNiex has disabled zcash

Please Help

Easy to use trusted one

Bakes

Im using Zcash Wallet Android/iOS App from Freewallet :slight_smile: You can exchange to other cryptocurrencies directly and they’ve a NOICE support

Thank you - I tried that and nothing comes up :confused: I do get the wattage consumption, however, when the miner is running. That shows up in the command window. I’m running 0.3.3b; could that be the issue?

@Bakes - ZCash4Win is a good offline wallet, the developer is active on this forum. If you want an online wallet, go to cryptonator.com

1 Like

Quite probable that is the issue…but why don’t you upgrade?

Get latest version 0.3.4b.

See here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1707546.0

1 Like

Thx, Meem - that’s what was needed :wink:

1 Like

Hey - some Pictures of my rig in Germany

I orderes 3 1080 ti’s form amazon.fr to germany for 700€ each
1 Sharcoon GT Big Tower for 100€
1 RM1000i for expensive 230€

Unfortunately Supply didnt arrived - ebay told me it was shipped by computeruniverse - should arrive today, but hasn’t - wrote the seller and he told me that it wasn’t shipped :rage:

Today i tried to order an hx1000i - phoned many but it wasnt available. Then ordered it on Jacob Electronics because they hat 14 in stock. On today evening i phoned them because it wasn’t shipped - they don’t have one in stock :rage: :rage:

Now i ordered it at Metacomp - It Should arrive on Saturday let’s see

I couldn’t imagine that the PSU would be souch a big problem.

So I’m currently only using 2 of 3 Cards with a horrible Power efficiency where the 1st is used for my Monitors

700 sol/s is totally realistic @ +171 GPU +408Mem and 80% Power

Althoug thes big cards have a little thermal Problem because the were used to Suck the Air from below where is no the neighbor card - Maybe a Bog Blower fan in the case Lid could cool them down

And i was just phoned that metacomp has can’t deliver the PSU :rage:

1 Like

I’m only allowed to upload 1 picture per post