EWBF's NVidia CUDA Zcash miner 1060 - 170 h/s gtx 1070 - 250 h/s

Hi Project, i m building a rig with 6x1070 and i m getting this same errors, crashs, unstable hashrates, could you help me?

Hi, I found out it was my driver. and because some of my card is OC card so i manually chheck 1 by 1 and do the setting for each of them.

Better late then never… was on vacation. Do you still get the error or did you find a solution? I only got the error 4 code once, a week ago. Was using a malfunctioning wifi adapter at that moment so swapped that for a lan cable. Also reduced overclocks about 20mhz. Not sure what caused that error, but it was stable for a week before that and has been stable for a week afterwards

Yeh Project, ty anyway, it’s was just one config on bios to put PCI-E on
gen1, i forget one.

Everythings looks better now.

After these series of error - GPU stopping, your rig eventually goes to sleep mode right? I encountered the same when I started using 8 GPUs… I thought that it was something to do with the power of the system. I checked energy savings of the rig. I turned off all the sleep options including the monitor. After I did that, the rig went on running continuously. I’m using WIN10

Are you overclocking? GPU2 appears to be running a lot faster than the others. Could it be that it is set up with higher core or mem settings? I’d take a look at that and adjust downward.

VPS with GPU project - Mining on a ESXI VM with 1080 using (pass-through)

Capture1

Capture2

Guys I have 22 cards rig with a mix of 1070 and 1060 cards .I wonder should I solo mine zec or Ethereum?

How could that even be profitable? Share your knowledge!

ZEC all the way.

If you want to have stats on your hand you could do 24 hours of each and calculate yourself what is most profitable…
All profit calculators for nvidia cards show a much higher percentage with zec than eth.

Ethereum is really hard mining these days. Stick with us ozzy!
(im using nanopool for zec)

Ty John i will try today ,btw are the overclocking numbers are same for zec and eth?

I really don’t know about this.
Here are 2 links that show a big list of gpus and their configuration (with sol/s and watt usage):

http://www.zcashbenchmarks.info/

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ZCash_mining_GPU_Comparison

GL with your minings!

1 Like

Alright can you suggest me a good iOS wallet ?

For iOS i would use JAXX.
For desktop → JAXX or ELECTRUM

Always keep your private keys with you, don’t relay on services that keep your private keys. Use those website just for quick exchanges…

Best of lucks mate! If you have any other question: write away ^^

Cheers

1 Like

No, is not about profitable is about mining on a Virtual Desktop with vGPU GTX 1080.

So VPS was not about cloud server but your personal hardware?

Why who you implement a virtual desktop to mine, are there any advantages?

Thanks for your anwser mate!

Sorry for taking your time but am i doing the wrong calculation?According to my cards I should get max 460 sol each 1070 and 345 sol 1060( dont know about power usage).Currently I have 5x1070:2300 and 13x1060:4485 using ZCash Mining Calculator - My Crypto Buddy I should get $26.56 and currently i am getting 481mh/s (all cards set to 95w from smos 2000 Watts from wall)with all the cards I use and with Whatomine calculation I should get $30.73.These values are without electricity costs.

1 Like

They are all estimates and it’s impossibile to correctly calculate real estimates.

with 6785 sol/s you should receive around 8-9k a year (without eletric cost)
calculator showing 24-25$ in this moment. If you check every once in a while you’ll see that income estimate change a lot.

ethereum?

i wouldn’t relay that much on whatomine. Their estimates are always pretty higher that actual result. It’s a great platform to find out what’s more profitable at the moment thoo. LBRY has been at the top in the last couple of days.

I’m sticking with zcash since I sincerly believe it has some great potenials. Once private tx will become more efficient (or simply our HW better) I’m pretty optimistic zcash will dominate the private transaction realm. zcash has no rival ATM and proves tx are fully protected and not retraceable (other alt coin offer private transaction but remain traceble in some situations or “stronger force”)

1 Like

No…It doesn’t matter how many GPU’s you have, it your total Hash/Solutions rate.

You are probably between 9k and 15k, at this point in the game unless you have minimum 200k hashrate going solo is likely a bad idea,

was only a test, we don’t use the VM (vGPU VPS ) for mining, I’m working on a new VPS solution for some Hosting provider.