I’m recently got my mining rig toghter!

Specs:
Windows 10
750 Watts PSU
Asrock fm2a88x+ btc
AMD A4 7300 3.8 GHz
10 GB Ram
120 GB SSD
Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, EVGA GTX 1050 2GB, MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2GB Gaming X, MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2GB Gaming X

Im currently mining on suprnova pool, having a real hardtime to get the perfect clock for my cards.
Using EWBF latest miner.

Any tips / suggestions for improvment would be awsome!

Thanks!

/ZyLoC

When we were working on CUDA solver, we did not focus for these low end cards, thus they may not get ideal ratio of performance/avail resources. That is why GTX 1070 and 1080 (or older gen maxwells from 970+) perform much better and get better utilisation ratio than let’s say 1050 (Ti). There is nothing much you can do regarding this (except recode kernel and adjust it to slow cards). Source is available now so this is easily possible: GitHub - nicehash/nheqminer: Equihash miner for NiceHash

Thanks alot for the info!
The hashrate goes up and down alot between 550-700 h/s.
Has this something to do with dynamic difficulty ?

I don’t know about copy-cat EWBF miner, but with our EQM, all cards have stable hashrate.

Allright great :slight_smile: Gonna test it and compaire!

If any1 else have some clockings working well for them please feel free to add in the thread!

ive got a rig 6*1050 Ti and use Zecminer, getting between 900 / 1000 sol/s, the first look in some of the cases they get 250 sol/s for each 1080 card, these cards costs 2 - 3 time the 1050 thus making my calculations we doing it not so bad^^