I need wallet for mining Zclassic!

Please give me best wallet for mining zclassic cuz https://www.cryptopia.co.nz don’t accepte mning!

What operating system are you on, Windows, OS X or Linux?

I have Windows my brother

same question :frowning: my polo wallet always down :frowning:

Hey brother any wallet you mine ??

Okay. I installed it earlier this week and had issues. Here is how I got it to work.

1. Update Java on your Windows computer. You will likely need to open the web page to update Java with Internet Explorer instead of Edge. If you do, the page on the Java site explains how to do so.
  2. Visit this wallet download page on GitHub
  3. At the top of the page, beneath “CONFIG ONLY…” download zclassic.conf file.
  4. Open the zclassic.conf file (with notepad) and update the values using whatever you wish for rpcuser and rpcpassword
  5. Save the file
  6. Download the zclassic_winv1.0.5_installer.exe from this same page, beneath
    ZClassic Windows Wallet…"
  7. Run the Zclassic installer
  8. When the installation completes, DO NOT START THE WALLET
  9. In Windows Explorer, go to C/Users/{your user name}/AppData/Roaming/Zclassic - if you cannot see the AppData folder you need to enable the viewing of hidden files and folders
  10. Copy the zclassic.conf file you edited in step 5 and paste it in the folder you opened in step 9
  11. Launch the Zclassic Wallet. You can do so by typing “zclassic” in the Windows search box. Autocomplete will show Zclassic Wallet, Desktop App, that is the wallet
  12. Allow the wallet to synchronize
  13. To get a deposit address, in the wallet, click on the Own Addresses tab
  14. Transfer some Zclassic to the address t1QVzgDbgRwERevThm8B67ei13psrTLHq3R for me helping you (just kidding)

Good luck, I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hahah thank very much brother ^^

1 Like