Kraken has ZCASH deposit problem

Do you have any new info ?

Some deposits started working, it is a mess atm but i believe that problem is solved.

its good news, I see my last deposit with On Hold status, i hope that everything is on the right way ā€¦

new deposits works well for now, old deposit made two days before still on hold status ā€¦may be systen need some time to stabilize

Any idea how long the ā€œon holdā€ status will stay?

my all on hold status deposits was cleared yesterday and now seems all work fine ā€¦ if by you not, try to contact support.

Ok, I will wait until tomorrow. If itā€™s doesnā€™t change the Status I will contact the support.

Do you has Kraken Zcash deposit problem again ? I did not see last made transaction ā€¦ on funding page.

Youā€™re not the only one having this problem. Coinbase needs to start accepting ZCash so I can cut out the middle man.

1 Like

I also have the same problem, I mined into Kraken, it has been more than 6 hours, it hasnā€™t shown up yet

did you ever heard that you should not mine to exchange directly you should mine to a wallet and then send it to exchange for security reasons and as well for less delays during the transfare ?

1 Like

I believe It is not just kraken ā€¦ I donā€™t receive anything anywhere in the moment .

Over the last 24 hours, none of my mining deposits have been credited to my Kraken account. The address Iā€™m using is valid (not expired or expiring). Nanopool indicates they have been ā€œconfirmedā€, which usually means they show up in Kraken a few minutes later but here it is 24 hours and nothing.

Has been working fine for weeks, right up to yesterday.

Iā€™ve opened a ticket w/Kraken but have heard nothing back as of yet.

this is why is good to have a offline wallet im getting my pool payments without problems hope your issues will be resolved without any losts

Again ā€¦ nanopool payments donā€™t reach any of my wallets. I think the error is on nanopools end or in the network.

1 Like

forgot to mention iam on flypool

1 Like

No problem in ZEC network.
itā€™s problem in Kraken.

1 Like

just send few zcash to kraken from curiosity the transaction showed up within 2 minutes currently waiting for confirmation
Q6BVDAY 10-29-17 16:26:24 +0100 Zcash t1WpjQ1FvXpV8C3bmpdd77Mh75DgUp87qE1 ā“©0.15686 Confirming

ok so this is weird i can see that order is succeed but nothing changed in the balance
Q6BVDAY 10-29-17 16:26:24 +0100 Zcash t1WpjQ1FvXpV8C3bmpdd77Mh75DgUp87qE1 ā“©0.15686 Success

Edit Deposit made aprox 15 min after post creation all ok now for me

Works now here as well

1 Like