Litecoin Difficulty Spike!

I have been contemplating if I should get the new 504 MH LTC miner. I checked the mining calculator and was surprised to see that the returns have declined significantly. I then decided to check the difficulty chart and it seems it is now a lot more difficult to mine.

Guys do you think its still worth mining LTC? Because from what I can see it really isn’t worth it again. New miner shipping in july appears to be dead on arrival.

aren’t they using the miners they just made to mess with the market? turn on segwit signal, turn off segwit signal? I wouldnt touch mining LTC with a 10 mile stick… because the mining is pretty much monopolized by china… and this is just another example of how they manipulate and play games with markets… you dont want a part of that…

I’m holding some LTC… but its going to quickly become ZEC once segwit starts (if it didnt already… ive been busy)

bitmain sent out a notice to customers who ordered one, saying they would be sending them late… and gave 2 options: full refund or compensation for LTC lost during the wait…

I think people were speculating that they were using the miners to pump and then dump the LTC market by turning their segwit signal on and off…

dont support a company like that. thats disgusting behaviour… it makes me sick

2 Likes