Major Grants Review Committee Candidates MEGATHREAD

Congratulations to Holmes, Chris, Hudson, Shawn and SJL for being elected by the Zcash community as the inaugural members of the MGRC! I am humbled and stand in awe of the energy, passion and talent of this group. Running as a candidate gave me the opportunity to connect more closely with many of our community members, and while I did not win a seat on the Committee, I enjoyed engaging with the community and other candidates as part of the process.

I am excited to see how the MGRC comes together and channels funding in support of the Zcash community. I would like to take this opportunity to formally make myself available to the panel to serve as a liason to the ECC, helping MGRC understand ECC priorities (and non priorities) where that may help inform MGRC funding decisions.

The Zcash community is blessed to have so many capable and qualified people among us willing to serve on the MGRC. I do believe that future iterations of MGRC would benefit from broader demographic and geographic diversity, and applaud those leaning in constructively on that thread. At this point, I suggest that we come together and rally behind the people that we’ve selected, and support them 100% as they take on the task at hand.

Looking forward to seeing many of you on the ECC livestream this Thursday.

DC

22 Likes