Major Grants Review Committee Candidates MEGATHREAD

6 Likes

I have been very busy lately and I try to follow as much as my limited time allows but I just wanted to say that the elected MGRC has my full support.

I read some nasty posts that, in my opinion (as a moderator in the Zcash Community Discord, CAP member, Zcash Foundation 2018Q2 Grant Review committee member and all around privacy advocate), are unfounded and out of place. This community has always been about the mission of bringing financial privacy for everyone and it appears that my worries have been validated.

Folks should chill out and let the committee do its work for a year. We will collectively judge them toward the end of their term and either vote for them again or change them with other candidates.

I am very excited about the future and I look forward to seeing the committee’s decisions.

11 Likes

Because who you collaborate with matters, and healthy relationships take time to build.

I’m in favor of longer terms. Would it make sense to start a thread for the topic, similar to the diversity thread?