Making a Purchase - Zcash

Anyone know of a good product or service which offers the best Zcash purchase experience of a product or service. I’m really ideally looking to make a purchase where I don’t have to create an account in order to purchase?
Each time introducing zcash to new users they want to see a transaction, donation, and most importantly be shown purchasing a product. I am always short in this step. I’m really searching for a best in class purchase example. “I’m aware of paywithz.cash”
Any help is great

1 Like

I suppose it depends on what type of “purchase” you are looking for.

I know there are VPN services that don’t require registration (besides a disposable email) that accept Zcash. But if you purchase a physical good, like a T-shirt or something, the vendor has to know where to send it.

You could also show a real-world example if you used the SPEDN app by purchasing at a store:

2 Likes

I know SPEDN requires registration. I think the Flexa Network allows other wallets to integrate their service though….I remember hearing something about Nighthawk wallet integrating them.

….I am not sure if it will be possible to pay right with your Nighthawk wallet with no sign up or KYC?

1 Like

You can buy stickers in my store Free2z without registering… tho i dont know if that counts… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes