Here are your weekly Zcash updates:
- ECC publishes proposed features for NU5.
- Zondax completed milestone 3 for Zcash Ledger integration.
- The latest version of the ECC iOS SDK (Version 0.9.2) contains an important security update.
- NOWPayments supports Zcash. Share your ZEC experience in this thread.
- ICYMI - here are recordings from this week’s community events:
- Ethereum x Zcash cross-pollination, hosted by Hudson
- March Gardening club will be posted soon.
Mark your calendars -
- 3/11 - Elena is presenting ZECpages at MozFest, “What can we learn from anonymous message boards?” Register here.
- 3/11 - Arborist calls are now biweekly. These regular community calls center around network upgrades and protocol development. Register here.
- 3/23 - Zooko is speaking at Orchid’s Priv8 Summit along with speakers like Edward Snowden, Audrey Tang and Cindy Cohn.
- 3/30 - This month’s Zeal call features Yan Zhu from Brave and Jay Graber from Happening.net. Register here.
Community Shout Outs - Shout out to Ryan Donnelly of the GOAT List for his excellent Zcash write-up from a few weeks ago.