My First Zcash!

Congratulations! Great milestone! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m thrilled to report that the MFZ flipbook has now been downloaded more than 500 times! When it was first posted, I was hoping we would reach this milestone within one year. Instead it only took about two months! :tada: Thank you all for getting the word out about this spectacular Zcash resource, created by our talented community.

Ahead of the launch of the v2 effort in September, it would be incredibly helpful to the future team to receive page edits or suggestions of any kind via either this form or by opening a github issue (special thanks to @daira who submitted an issue the very first day :raised_hands: #grateful).

Thank you in advance for any edits or suggestions you are willing to submit when reading through the book. Critical feedback is exactly what is needed at this juncture.

Iโ€™m so proud of what we accomplished during v1 and what comes next for this project!

Untitled design (15)

14 Likes

Next week we kick off My First Zcash v2! :tada: This v2 sprint will focus on tackling improvements across content, design and layout. Hereโ€™s a summary from the MFZ ZconV presentation: https://www.youtube.com/live/tNPmZ3OuQOk?feature=shared

Our first meeting will be a casual call aimed at reconnecting and discussing our vision and strategy. Join us! All are welcome, hope to see you there! Discord

10 Likes

count me in!

4 Likes

The My First Zcash V2 kickoff meeting is tomorrow! Join the conversation, celebrate what weโ€™ve accomplished so far, get involved and become part of the V2 team! :tada: Everyone is welcome!

5 Likes

Iโ€™ll be there!

2 Likes

This week we kicked off โ€˜team formationโ€™ at the MFZ v2 weekly meeting! We have three areas of focus this sprint:

• Proofreading text
  • Improvement of graphics
  • Improvement of page layout

We have some new and returning volunteers, all are welcome! Please reach out to me via DM on Discord or X @ elisehamdon or complete the Offer to Assist form linked at the top of our planning worksheet. Please join us!

@ZecHub will be administering bounties for major contributors at the conclusion of v2. Thank you @squirrel and @dismad for your ongoing willingness to support this project!

9 Likes