New Intel LGA 1151 TB250-BTC PRO and AMD AM4 TB350-BTC PRO mining boards from Biostar

yeah thats why i say they are annoying… i remember rebates from when before I moved to china… heh… these days they probably can collect more info from you through your browsing on amazon anyways lol…

1 Like

I bought a BIOSTAR TB85 LGA on ebay from newegg for under $100 and running an RX 570 4GB I got for under $200.
I am getting at least 250 sols/s on average from it with no tweaking and Claymore 12.4.

Which 570? My average is 275-280 with no tweaking. Gigabyte RX 570 Gaming 4GB is what I picked up.

my 570 is a sapphire pulse 8G micron mem card.

you are very lucky you were able to get one when newegg had them. from what I hear outside of china wont get more until at least July.

And what are you seeing for Sol/s?

a video is worth 1,000,000 words LOL

Thanks. A video is worth 0 words while I’m at work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let’s see if I can remember to watch it when I get home haha.

Hurry and grab 1 while you can!!

it says
" This item is out of stock. "

afraid they are already all gone

but that is just TB85… TB250 and TB350 are way way harder to get. I can get TB85 easy, TB250 is getting hard to get now.

If anyone needs a TB85, they can PM me, or better, email me at cryptomined@cryptomined.com