NEW ZCash mining pool located in Czech republic

When you added your first rig I moved back my own rig to your pool. Let’s see how it goes, I’m confident that something will be mined soon. The hashpower increase seems to be now significant enough for more blocks to be mined.

btw, what rigs are you using now?

i have my own samll rigs, and new ASUS 8G for test.

big rigs are just for few hours test, borrowed from Germanu and Amsterdam

it will stop unfortunately in few hours

could you please provide your settings for Claymore ? if you have some tuned?

Thank you

-zpool ssl://zec.suprnova.cc:2242 (note that I use SSL for reduced devfee)
-zwal username.workername
-zpsw workerpassword
-allpools 1
-tt 75
-i 8
-ttli 80
-fanmin 30
-a 2

1 Like

thank you. i have some troubles with my card, it stops find any share after few minutes

ZEC - Total Speed: 0.000 H/s, Total Shares: 11, Rejected: 1, Time: 00:08
ZEC: GPU0 0.000 H/s

trying to tune the diif but it doesnt look like a problem

you might want to comment out the algorithm used:
#-a 2

Are you getting shares from the pool you configured?

probably it was a problem with -i 9 which doesnt work for long time

default or -i 8 max is ok

the default mining intensity is 6. Going above requires proper cooling/thermal limits and likely to have a stable system/drivers & a well cooled device. We found out some potential issues with Windows power saving settings.

that is true! Do you have any recommandation for cards? i mean what is the best price/power card now ? ASUS strix OC looks little bit expensiive now. i would like to try probably SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 460 4GB OC is very cheap.

I’ve been working on a rig BoM and I am considering RX470’s or their successor RX570’s. Pay attention of potential compatibility issues with the RX570’s when running more than 4 cards / rig. Seems it’s fixed through BIOS and driver updates. IMHO it’s a better compromise than going for high end 480/580’s.

why not 480/580 ? it is expensive ? or bad ?

I’d say expensive considering the marginal difference in hashpower. I’ve read somewhere that 580s pump also more juice. Obviously needs to be fact-checked.

I was doing some rig price calculations and you can see that the price difference (taken from CZC, in Czech Crowns). Diff is nearly 1500 Kc. At 4 cards, that’s 6000 Kc difference, at 6 cards, 9000 Kc.

OPTION 1 - MSI Radeon RX 480 GAMING X 4G, 4GB GDDR5 6489 Kc
OPTION 2 - GIGABYTE Radeon RX 570 Gaming, 4GB GDDR5 5169 Kc

i would like to try this: ROG STRIX GAMING RX580 DirectCU III OC 8GB for RIG (5 GPUs)
but dont want to pay a lot of money for nothing. so queation is about real hash vs power consumption :confused:

no RX card in Europe ? :smiley: ohh shit

my top mining on cz server 709 sol/s :slight_smile: megasoft do you speak czech? :slight_smile:

my top mining on cz pool*

sure :)) but the pool is now just for testing purposes (test new RIGs) and devfee forward :slight_smile: