NiceHash EQM Zcash NVIDIA optimized miner [Maxwell + Pascal @ Win + Linux] + CPU Mining [v1.0.4c] 400 Sol/s @GTX 1070 (stock)

Will there be a new nicehash gui soon? I know claymore is releasing v9 of his miner soon as well. Another couple of days.

On a side note, could the gui miner be made to work with more than 64 threads pleaseeeeee

hummmā€¦betterā€¦cm 1 - 718 sol
cm 2 - 708 sol
cm 3 - 650 sol (1st and 2nd card 72%, 3rd - 62% load)
3x1070 MSI Armor 8G OC

I get 210 sols on a Evga 1070 SC.

How do you get 220 ?

Well i am up to 279 sols with some serious overclocks on my 980ti. Overclocking does not appear to be making much gains now.

Still no linux version ?

1 Like

Latest LINUX release available:

DOWNLOAD Linux Ubuntu 14.04 version

DOWNLOAD Linux Ubuntu 16.04 version

1 Like

I tested C and D with the 750ti and no speed increase for meā€¦ @Nicehashdev, Can we see some more love for the 750Ti soon? please :slight_smile:

Same here. Version C and D seem to be about same speed.

Version B levels off around 479 sol/s on two overclocked 1070 FTWā€™s.

Version C and D level off around 489 sol/s.

It shouldnā€™t go without saying: Thank you for all the hard work and time put into this. Truly appreciate it.

An workaround for the GTX 1080 GDDR5X issue (being slower than a GTX 1070, that have GDDR5) is much neededā€¦

Has anyone been playing around with overclock settings on the 10 series? Iā€™ve been trying to be cautious but notched my cards up to +72 mhz core clock, +700 mhz memory and managed to squeeze out a little more hashpower with the same temps. Just would like to know what others have been experimenting with.

I simply set +100 to core, +650 to memory and thats it. temps are in the low 50ā€™s for me, im using an open air setup. im getting around 250SOL on my 1070s

Latest LINUX release with fixed speedup (same or better speedup as windows version):

this miner is only for nvidia?

I believe from a previous post the issue with mining on a 1080 is an nvidia one. How it handles memory io/s or something. Which means a 1080 will never be a good miner

my 1080 without OC 190 sols/s

1 Like

*for memory related algorithmsā€¦itā€™s still a good miner for others (i.e. LBRY)

Another fix for LINUX version ā€¦ sorry for the mess, this should give you optimal results now:

Thereā€™s always room to improve, we donā€™t see these miners doubling speed by magic.
If someone dedicate his time to improve it on GTX 1080, it shall exist, and may become even faster than others.

266sol/s
MSI GTX 1070 gaming X, heavily overlocked
-power limit only @70
running 5 of them for about 1.3 Ksol/s

D version, default settings, no arguments - rock solid stable 24/7
Windows 10 (1607), latest drivers + Afterburner
Good work developers. Went from 35sol/s to 266sol/s in about 1 month - thats way beyond just optimizations no? :wink: (760% speed improvement heh)

1 Like

I mined only for three days three weeks ago but Iā€™ve just run the latest version for fun on my slightly overclocked GTX 1060 (Mem: +400MHz) - I get roughly 160sol/s which makes it ~1.64 solutions per watt. Thank you for your hard work.

I only hope you will reopen your Zcash pool so that we could mine Zcash directly without converting to bitcoins. Iā€™ve got reasons to believe Zcash price will rebound someday.

Sun Dec  4 16:05:00 2016
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NVIDIA-SMI 375.20                 Driver Version: 375.20                    |
|-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+
| GPU  Name        Persistence-M| Bus-Id        Disp.A | Volatile Uncorr. ECC |
| Fan  Temp  Perf  Pwr:Usage/Cap|         Memory-Usage | GPU-Util  Compute M. |
|===============================+======================+======================|
|   0  GeForce GTX 106...  Off  | 0000:01:00.0      On |                  N/A |
| 60%   53C    P2    98W / 200W |    471MiB /  6102MiB |     98%      Default |
+-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+

Donā€™t mind the temp - itā€™s 14C in my room at the moment.

1 Like