[NiceHash] Zcash Pool- Scheduled shutdown by end of November

We are looking into it. Sorry for the trouble.

Waiting for the updated CPU linux miner before switching pools again

1 Like

+100 CPU linux miner

hey my balance dropped, whats happening?

when i reach 0.01zec, u send my zecs?

I mined by renting from nicehash to mine on nicehash zec pool.
After showed my account address for a bit then disappeared.

I tried it and it repeated again.

Also I tried to mine from home too but it seemed the pool block my address now.

My address is t1MerbDyTh2ZuvGyWdtn2s6TNtjRTSndzio!!!

Looks like we have two types of issues; first one is related to some Zcash addresses detected as not being valid.

Another one is related to the payments; we are still figuring out how to do them, since there are some issues regarding that (same ones as ocminer had for suprnova).

As for bad luck of no recent blocks; we donā€™t have so much of hashing power and current network hashrate is way over 1 MSols/s.

So? When will u do payments??

as you heard from @nicehashdev they have to fix payment issues like ocminer (Suprnova.cc). Their payment stopped currently cause of issues.

plus i had 0,0067 zec (total of immature and comfirmed balances), NOW MY TOTAL BALANCE dropped to 0,0061 zec? What is this?

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

6 more confirmed blocks balance not updated ? ^^

shit, my balance dropped againā€¦ Whats happening guyss?

balance down from 0.009X to 0.003X

when?..

lol i just had the same thing. i was like WTF

Can someone please tell me, what flags should i use to send my ZEC to poloniex adress?
actually ready to use config will be great.

Thanks in advance!

My mined amount also now is half! Wtf

Seems to be a big problem with the balances, as new solved blocks get confirmed balance and I balance drop :confused:

This pool is having a lot of trouble and is running a big risk of not paying anything. Their stats are all messed up and mine have been jumping all over the place. There is suddenly now this ā€œunauthorizedā€ junk coming from an anon pool and short of going through the logs to verify each and every share thatā€™s been submitted, I donā€™t know how they could possibly fix the fact that payouts and share counts arenā€™t accumulating.

My advice is stay away from it for a couple of days and let them sort the problems out. You arenā€™t missing anything other than bragging rights anyways. The ā€œslow startā€ designed in from the beginning means the first 20,000 blocks pay next to nothing anyways.

This was a fun experiment guys, but I hope you donā€™t have to pay the electric or hosting bill on your miner.

@williambanks you clearly havenā€™t seen the price on poloniex.

EDIT: It seems like you are withholding block rewards from us @nicehashdev. You address is t1ZW8mX1UR2YQXafSxriuK2Bz1wxqzskGQq yet we are not getting all the rewards to this address.

Any ideas?