Price Speculation

Maybe McAfee buying in, so he doesn’t have to eat his own d#+&$ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope the BTC cash drama ends quick, bad for the whole space

mass discounted by ton too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No volume. Seems BTC will go below 4000 very soon.

Interesting parts:

• Speaking on CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Moro suggested that the leading cryptocurrency will lose another 30 percent before bottoming at $3,000. Moro said, “You really won’t find [the floor] until you kind of hit the 3K-flat level.” Moro addressed small resistance levels, saying that he does not think the BTC price can stabilize in “the mid-3s,” also noting that the $4,000 level was tested twice in the previous days.

• When asked what could be behind the recent slump, Kerner argued that “crypto has been so weak because [for] most of it there is no underlying value outside of confidence.”

1 Like

on CNBC they don’t know much more than you do. so far the $4K range has held. continue this through the holiday weekend, and we might be looking good next week.

$4K holds i’ll probably feel confident enough to start publicly posting price targets again. i thought the blood bath would happen around the 1st couple weeks of december, but we might be ahead of schedule …either way we’ll have a lot more information after the holiday weekend. have a good one!

1 Like

Waiting your price targets already😎

2 Likes

happy forum birthday!

And i even got badge “Devotee” :birthday:

And thanks😉

1 Like

Interesting differences in market sentiment between respondents of a “traditional markets website” and Coindesk:

https://www.coindesk.com/research/crypto-sentiment-study-2018

2 Likes

Think we see 1zec= 50$ next week…

…then Coinbase will happen & take it back to $65

(Edit: Happy cake day!)

1 Like

This chines coin is going to 6$

Oh already at 65…

Still no ‘hard bounce’ from BTC, looks like the show a’int over yet but I really hope I’m wrong.

It’s ugly AF…another drain following a big drain is troubling. At least we can sit back and enjoy the pleasures of a truly free market and all the insanity it has to offer. Too bad I didn’t dump last year at the top when my g/f told me to… :frowning:

At least everything will be cheap…time to start buying soon…and look at that volume compared to ZEC’s market cap! Wow!

If this keeps going south @zooko will be living in his car again…

All these price declines are because Bitcoin forked again right!? Right? :sweat_smile:

Seriously though, who is writing these articles? https://www.forbes.com/sites/petertchir/2018/11/24/bitcoin-stick-a-fork-in-it-its-done/amp/

Looks everyone is trying to jump on the gloom and doom news bandwagon even if they don’t know the difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. And maybe that’s a factor? Maybe the general public doesn’t know the difference?

1 Like

Yes, could be indeed the case that this guy from CNBC and me don’t know much …
But that 4k range didn’t hold too long, went down to 3,800 bucks.
ZEC at 66$ …

It’s that “Planned Agenda”…wishing for 150!

4 Likes

Hey! I called $65 a while back, do I win a cookie?

2 Likes