Price Speculation

looking very nice right now but does not matter because it’s a roller coaster. Gotta ride it out

2 Likes

Agree Kek. I wish zcash volume is not only above Dash but I hope it would also surpass Litecoin one day. I wouldn’t expect too much to surpass ETH or BTC as they are too powerful because they are used as a gateway of many cryptos.

LTC/ETC, etc …have lot more time under their belts. unsure any of them had the volume we have in their first year. certainly not even close in regards to exchange rate. we’ll be up there with them by next year, imo

@TheSchramm
Any new movement?

1 Like

Let’s Hope. With this volume, I am not sure either if JP Morgan has already used zcash within their regular business. They might still be working to integrate their system with zcash or do some testing etc etc. The volume should be much higher in my view. We are talking hundred of millions at minimum just from JP Morgan per day, if they are serious to implement zcash. And that’s only from one bank.

The aren’t implementing Zcash right?

I thought they were implementing zero knowledge proof on their own blockchain, and asked Zcash Co to help them with that.

I could be wrong, but that’s what I have been thinking for a while now.

1 Like

Yeah, not like they are on poloniex buying zec…

believe you’re correct

Chart looks fine to me TA wise the only thing that worries me is the foundation liquidating parts of its ZEC holding. I know this is a necessity but I am worried about all that sell pressure.

I might be wrong, so if I am, someone correct me please, but based on what @sappig said, JP Morgan didn’t invest in Zcash, but in a part of it’s technology and applying it somewhere else?

Correct.
I think there was a big increase in price at the time because of the fact that such a big player likes the tech in Zcash, and wants to use it in their own way.

Makes me trust in Zcash’s tech.

Yup

As Soon as the Flag/Pennant breaks, we’ll be at $290 IMG_3592

2 Likes

So I should sell at 280 - 290$ right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could, but Wave III could / will probably go to $315 - $330 before wave 4 low at $260.

2 Likes

imo, europe won’t exist in 2 decades. good luck!

3 Likes

europe or euro? TWO really different things.

1 Like

There is definitely going to be some changes in Europe. we’ll see how we will end up.

But for now it is really irrelevant. price EUR/BTC VS USD/BTC doesn’t deviate much from the actual USD/EUR rate.

1 Like

Are we talking about the EU?

Europe = continent
EU = European Union

1 Like

EU and Europe are closely linked as europe is the physical location for all EU countries (including aspiring countries and the UK)

that said. What happens in the EU has an influence on Europe one way or another.

Only because physically they are in europe doesn’t mean they are the same thing.
To make a comparison → Canada and North America.

I’m european, I live in europe but I’m not from the EU and hopefully switzerland is never going to be part of the EU.
EU does influence our economy and we do exchange much with them but if the EU falls apart, swiss would most likely have benefits from that (like WW2).
If EU goes to war many countries in europe wouldn’t be “at war” and most likley nations around EU states would defend themselves from EU countries that would claim any rights of passage or possible threat.

1 Like