Radical "to the bottom of the ocean" thread

We have an old moon thread for good times so now we get a to the bottom of the ocean thread for bad times. Today is a painful day for Zolders the night is darkest before daylight breaks

3 Likes

1 Like

This project is done 100%

1 Like

I’m not sure you should be measuring success of the Zcash project based solely on the value of the coin. I mean, the all time low was around $19 in March 2020 and the value has bounced back to over $300 between then and now.

But sure, there is a lot that hasn’t been great during the lifespan of Zcash and I really hope to see a positive roadmap and productive end-of-year to ensure Zcash isn’t drifting even further into the abyss.

5 Likes

I dont think this is a constructive thread sir.

5 Likes

In market cycles, the point of maximum opportunity is often ushered in by points of maximum fear and uncertainty. As a long term believer in Zcash and its global community of builders and users, all I’ve got to share to the topic here is a link to one of my favorite investors giving (Peter Lynch) a full length talk delivered many years ago.

7 Likes

hoping that we reached the bottom of the ocean now and are coming back to the surface of the water

2 Likes

ZEC was $24 now up to $31 since the bottom of the ocean thread started :rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

back in the deep end of the ocean again lots of zodlers scared down here dumping their expensive ZEC bags from back in the days of $100 each

1 Like

Despite:

• A poor usage of the dev fund
  • A catastrophic communication strategy
  • An overall poor wallet experience

Zec will go back above 50 USD again.

3 Likes

On the way out of top 100 CMC. ZEC/BTC ratio continues its eternal bleeding, every week is new all time low.

Unfortunately, we’re on the brink of exiting the Top 200 now :frowning:

This is like saying that you shouldn’t measure the effectiveness of an MLB pitcher by their ERA.

1 Like

Currently $19.12, if CoinGecko is to be believed, that all-time-low is extremely close.

2 Likes

$20 per ZEC, I’ll take more!

I have no more money and this is starting to be sad

1 Like

Without prioritizing PoS to negate downward selling pressure, $10 will likely be here before we know it. :popcorn: :eyes:

Long-term, I remain committed, bullish but we’re years out.

1 Like

wtf is going on here. trading at all time lows but ZCASH didnt even get delisted from binance but its dumped 10% with monero dumping 30%

ZEC almost fallen out of the Top 200 rankings :frowning: nothing on the roadmap to talk about until 2026 as far as i can see. we gotta put all our eggs in the halving pump basket right now. we really need to make voodoo sacrifices to the software devs to get proof of stake done asap :rocket:

what i can say is we finally got somebody trying to help us pump on twitter again

1 Like

Do we really need yet another thread for price speculation? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

OK, what’s the solution?

Solution? IMHO we could simply consolidate all these price-based threads into one so they don’t overtake the other Zcash conversations when looking at the forum.

1 Like