Radical “to the moon” thread

I think it’s fairly easy to build trust re: ZCash once you get to understand the project.

Awareness to the project is what’s missing IMO and something as silly as memes can help with that, granted we need to be able to convert the attention to education (which zcashzeal.org can do!)

3 Likes

All, a question:

Why do we keep referring to ECC as ECC? ECC has been dissolved and replaced by the non-profit Bootstrap.

The ECC investors DONATED their membership interests for the greater good of Zcash, its mission and our community.

And yet, like the trusted set up, one of the primary criticisms of Zcash is it is a centralized nefarious greedy private company (typically followed by “hahahahaha XMR forever…”). Thus, I believe we should start highlighting that Zcash is no longer tethered to a private company.

I think this could help us change the part of the negative Zcash narrative competitors and haters keep pushing because building trust and clarifying our message and strategy is absolutely critical to moving more total value into the Zcash ecosystem.

5 Likes

Formally yes, but who decide main directions? Community?
Nothing changed so far on this field. It is still Zooko’s company. ZEC is like a baby (maybe it will be strong and independend but now it learns how to walk with a help of parents).

1 Like

So I am clear, Zcash does not exist without Zooko. I am so grateful there is an entity led by Zooko that directly affects all-things Zcash. I am tired of reading negative comments about Zooko as he is one of the finest, most competent persons in the crypto universe.

My point is simply the investors think so highly of Zooko, the Bootstrap team, and the Zcash mission that they DONATED their interests in ECC because they believe so strongly in what this remarkable development team is working on.

Yes, things have changed and we should communicate that to the market.

1. No trusted set up (once Halo 2 deployed).
  2. No more for-profit entity.
  3. And an investor community that 100% backs this development team.
21 Likes

$149 - if y’all could be a little more excited that’d be a good start :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I mean seriously!

1 Like

Bears come out and see, zec lives🚀
Edit: my bad, its winter, they are hibernating

Is this growth??

My $200 by summer prediction may have been too conservative. :slight_smile: I’d rather be conservative with my predictions even though this is the “radical to the moon” thread. lol

3 Likes

Good jump today, but the question is: Is there enough liquidity, demand and momentum to continue in the slipstream of the whole crypto market?

I will get ZEC bullish just and only if it moves its own up, not just in a slipstream.
Anyway, well deserved “party” for the holders. Enjoy :partying_face:

8 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/investorplace.com/2021/02/7-cryptocurrencies-that-are-ready-to-go-mainstream/amp/

3 Likes

Guys, I am not an expert in TA but after we broke almost a 2 year resistance level yesterday at 120 USD with one of the best daily green candles I have seen lately for Zcash, with a very nice daily volume confirmation break out , I hope that we will start seeing some good moves from now on.
If we break now the next resistance area at 150-160 USD in the same way, which was from May 2017 until August 2018 very nice support , we easily can go to 350-400 USD. If also break that level, then we all need to buy astronaut suits, because the moon will be the next target. I will be glad to see you on the moon! Keep HODL!

8 Likes

170$ 20 characters…:rocket:

1 Like

I’ve gotta get Eskimo’d up and work on my power steering pump, maybe 10°F outside not sure. The price will increase ; ). :cloud_with_snow::snowflake::red_car::snowman:
(Bad O-rings on the pump lines, lettin in air, noisy. Plus a flush :+1:)

4 Likes

We bust $200 & the most recent post on the Radical thread is about changing o-rings in the cold.

:man_facepalming:

7 Likes

It is unusually cold at the moment, had to order new thermals recently

1 Like

Its metaphoric message for adding more 0’s to the price

1 Like

11 Likes

Lol it saves me about that much! 1 Zec hehe! (Thats just in parts, not labor and it worked! :+1:)