Radical “to the moon” thread

It’s a professor coin. Useful for the tech, but I wouldn’t continue to hold/invest in it so the ECC and ZFND can dump and fund their friends/relatives.

I forgot where we were you talking about running zcashd in prune mode but it seems to work I guess. With the min memory param of 550MB the .zcash folder is at about 9GB. I’m not sure of the extent of rpc functionality but theres probably a few basic ones you can call.

1 Like

FirstTime

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hold your keys.

:timer_clock: :four: :zebra:

2 Likes

With the S&P 500 near all time highs, but ZEC are floundering down at $30.00 practically speaking all-time-lows it is starting to feel like the worst is behind us all. (Bitcoin is stationed just 75% under its All Time High)

The next 1-2 years ahead will be the last mile of this long marathon for Zcash investors. ZEC is a hard crypto asset with the chance to give its holders full private encryption & speculative gains on their invested money - thats what we can’t forget about here as a community.

These are words of encouragement on a day where our precious ZEC has sold-off 10% lower :frowning:

3 Likes

I agree.

While holding and accumulating ZEC over the past several years has been a painful exercise, I believe that ZEC could be a generational trade and I therefore remain wholly committed to Zcash.

i agree. but i’m not convinced it will happen to the same degree as we would all hope without some important changes to a) vision b) economic model/tokenomics c) governance d) development execution

3 Likes

We agree @jgx7.

1 Like

The Ycash/Zcash airdrop was in mid July 2019

1 Like

There will be a dedicated thread for this but until then I’ll put it here

2 Likes

Until the ZF offloads it’s stagnant pro-surveillance $3,000,000 in Bitcoin, rather than liquidating their ZEC on the spot market, I welcome you to post their transparency reports here:

2 Likes

:100: agree with you.

Lol this thread is ridiculous. Delete it to remove the down only curse.

2 Likes

imo, RTM thread is the best thread on the forum. 4.5 K posts/comments indicate others agree. perhaps, we might be able to stop the curse by freeing @kek …the “curse of kek” might actually be real. weird

2 Likes

Its a replacement for price speculation and only pops up because I post on it every once in a while anymore. That, and this, I always considered the “General” thread. Asic megathread was the epic one, it was nuts. Blackpill was interesting. I kind of commandeered what are you watching for quite a while as my own personal off topic :sweat_smile:

This price action is insane. All because of Binance fears? meh this is a blessing to be honest never thought I would get to buy ZEC below $20 after missing the COVID dump.

Also – We need THORchain integration more than ever. Once Nighthawk gets that done we are in business and it really wont matter what any CEX does.

2 Likes

If we have to play the intermediate game with CEXs, fine. Liquidity for Zcash is a good thing.

However, long-term, we need to disable t-addresses, stop focusing on government controlled CEXs and focus on DEXs, offer a solid wallet experience to users, and transition to PoS.

I believe Zcash is gold 3.0 - Bitcoin with privacy, and the sooner we embrace this, the sooner this project can be successful. Again, my two cents.

Please someone tell me why I am completely wrong and if these goals are even possible without enough resources.

2 Likes

This isn’t all because of Binance. This is the market discounting the relative value of ZEC, as compared to all other crypto assets.

With nothing notable on the roadmap in 2024, and 2025 being a prayer for Proof of Stake, what is there for the market to be pricing ZEC valuation against?! Usage is
down, the Transparent pool remains dominant, development teams are financially distressed, etc etc

3 Likes