Reliability of profitability? A little too exaggerated?

Hey everyone,
On this page : ASICminer Equihash 40K profitability | ASIC Miner Value
It’s written that you can earn about 90$ a day with the first asic. I never used an asic so I can’t know if it’s true or if it isn’t. I don’t want to waste money buying a needless hardware.
Is there anybody who use an asic and who could tell me his earning ?

A big thank.

man i dont know if you has been watching whats happening here past few mounts but zcash isnt asic resistant anymore and not planing to do anything towards asic resitance so in other words if you want to mine zcash and make some profit on it u dont have other option just to get one of these asics becasue with Gpus u wont make anything reasonable on this coin and yes the Zmaster has this profitability about 90 bucks for now

Right now you need 60 ksol/s to get to $90/day.

1 Like

in other words like 85-90 peaces of 1080TI without electricity cots or one A9 ZMaster ASIC
how in the hell is this a off topic ???

From what I understand they can be overclocked to about 15 khs, that sounds more like a weekly percentage

i have to switch to another coin or shut down my mini farm due to elt. cost and no profit on zec anymore 15kh just wont cut it anymore oh well fun will it lasted gpus on zec is dead for me

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

in other words like 85-90 peaces of 1080TI without electricity cots or one A9 ZMaster ASIC
how in the hell is this a off topic ???

This is off-topic because it’s comparing the 1080 ti to the ASIC. The thread is about the stated profitability of the ASIC and if the expected profitability is accurate.

no u are wrong and dont see behind the edge i mentioned the number of GPU so he can value/justify the price of the Asic that is currently giving the profit he has asked if its real since if you can read a part of his question si also “I don’t want to waste money buying a needless hardware” thats all…but nothing new to being stabbed in the back from zec guys