Selling 1080ti Rig!

Hi guys so I am selling my 1080ti rig. If you don’t want to buy the whole rig, I can sell you the components individually.

The whole set will contain:
4: GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition Video Cards $750 each
1:EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 G2 80+ GOLD, 1600W Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI and Crossfire Ready 10 Year Warranty Power Supply 120-G2-1600-X1 $350
1: Crucial 4GB Single DDR4 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) CL15 SR x8 Unbuffered DIMM 288-Pin Desktop Memory CT4G4DFS8213 $15
1:Intel BX80677G3930 7th Gen Celeron Desktop Processors $30
1: ASUS PRIME Z270-A LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI DVI M.2 USB 3.1 Z270 ATX Motherboard $100
6: SATA Risers $1 each
4: Molex Risers $1 each
I can throw in a monitor if you’d like as well

Payment: Crypto that we both agree on! Or Paypal

Shipping in the US only

Cheers!

Edit: Updated with prices

Why are you selling if you don’t me asking?

Purley speculation but it may be to take advantage of the high GPU prices. Thought has crossed my mind before

You’re offering to sell something. You name your price and people will decide to buy or not. PM’ing you to “make an offer” is not optimal. How much?

I will buy your 1080ti’s for 500 USD each. Payment is by paypal, you pay fees and buyer protection must be part of the transaction. Shipping is within the US. I have a high volume merchant account with paypal and the address is confirmed.

You can PM me the payment details.

1 Like

I’m done with mining tbh. Life is getting busy and I’m putting crypto on hold for now.

I just wanted to see what people would offer. I could set a price but there’s always haggling which is normal.

Itemized pricing is now shown.

1 Like

Excellent. If you follow my thread you will see those bad boys are pulling in $1.12 per day profit.

Really hoping the 20xx series comes soon.

There may be some information that comes out of the Nvidia Technology Conference that is currently going on.

edit* Watched 95% of the GTC and nothing about the Nvidia GPU 2000 series… so hope no one is holding their breath. If it was not talked about there, then most likely there will be NO release within the next 90 days minimum.

I have actually followed your thread. I have stopped mining though and in need of money to pay some bills.

It’s tough to be mining with expensive cards. I feel your pain. I have shut down some older higher power use cards. Maybe if you can’t get the price for your whole system that you want, you might sell some components individually.

I’m all for selling parts. I think that’s my best route.