Selling 1100/s Mining Rig

I’ve 1 rig to sell. But speed increased with 6 cards to current => 978.3H/s

@PetarVMM your mail-addr is not working …

sorry bro peta.vaslev@gmail.com where are you wich country ?

Hi Everybody My name is Petar Vasilev and can offer for your rigs to be set in Bulgaria the electricity price is 0.10 cent/kw and the night tarrif is 0.055 EURO cents think about that will offer my 24 hour support for your rigs and ware house facility air conditioned as option my salary will be % of your rig’s earning If this is interested to you we can discuss terms conditions and how to find a way to work together. please write to petar.vasilev@GMAIL.COM if you had something in mind i do have a team of 4 people redy to look after your machines.

Switzerland, your new address also not working :hushed:

You mean 0,10 Euro = 10 Eurocent Day and 0,05 Euro = 5 Eurocent at night / KWh, right?

yes this is what i mean

+359988891474 My mobile number petar.vasilev@gmail.com

please call me for that rig +359988891474

One rig is still to sale, getting now up to 1100 H/s !!

Rig is available for Germany/Switzerland
Selling 6xGPU Cards individually 1400 CHF/1 304.05312 Euros with Risers. & shipping cost. (worldwide)

Hi this is the rig that u sell

1 x Asrock H81 Pro BTC, 6 x powered Risers
1 x Alpenföhn Ben Nevis CPU-Cooler (14.10cm)
1 x Intel Core i7 4790K BOX (LGA 1150, 4GHz, Unlocked)
1 x Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2-Kit XMP(8GB each node)
1 x SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB, 2.5", 7mm, TLC
1 x Netzteil Seasonic, X-Series, 1250W, 80+Gold
6 x Saphire nitro RX470 oc 8 gb

Does it have warranty?

Yes it has warranty. Most parts are only 1-2 month old. The GPU has modified BIOS, so this could be a problem. But I don’t think they will check that.

There is no warranty on the Sapphire GPUs.

Warranty is only with original purchaser with Sapphire. Not transferable.

Only MSI, ASUS and Gigabyte have warranty that stays with the card and not the owner

His price is WAYYYYY too much and the GPU have no transferable warranty AND the flashed BIOS which they can tlell

I dont know where you from, but in our country warranty is always on the product and not the owner… ;-). It’s easy possible to flash back orginal rom, but you will get arround 30-40 H/s less per card.

@theneogeo82 It’s the price I’ve paid (dealer price). Anyways its not important for me you get my rig away, I’ve already sold 1 rig. At the moment Im happy @ mining and smile about the profit I gain.

what’s wrong with you?
@Shawn can you please mod. thx.

What’s wrong with you? Charging double for a used rig… People like you piss me off,

He is correct, you are overcharging for a used rig AND lying about the warranty.

Sapphire doesnt have transferable warranty like an iPhone.

1 Like

you must have a sad life. 1304 euro for 6 x Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 8G + 6 riser is a cheap price for central europe (cards are 1 month old …). The cheapest price in germany is 232,34 euro per card => 1394.04 Euro. (https://geizhals.de/sapphire-nitro-radeon-rx-470-8g-d5-1260mhz-11256-02-20g-a1483282.html)

The 3950 is from an old post where I wanted to sell 2 Rigs for that price not just 1. If you would read my post you would understand it and not just offend people.

@adaseb I never wrote that the GPUs got warranty. But I think the dealer where I got the cards would replace it without any question. It’s bought with a business account …

[quote=“xfcash, post:34, topic:7897”]
I dont know where you from, but in our country warranty is always on the product and not the owner… :wink:. It’s easy possible to flash back orginal rom, but you will get arround 30-40 H/s less per card

There is no zcash custom roms that can get that much extra,stock roms with a slight Overclock in software is best at moment

The 2nd rig is sold. Thread can be closed.

@Stealth8368 => getting current up to 205 H/s per RX470, with Stock rom its ~ 170 H/s