Ok, So mine is not sexy and needs to be cleaned up a little. I went cheap on the rack. One of my risers is down so I plugged right into MB until the new pack of risers come in. I also installed a 20 amp breaker on 12-2 wire so I had a dedicated circuit to run the 2 PSUs. Once configured I set it up in the garage. All stock no mods. Only changed a setting in motherboard bios for PCIE setting to gen2, 8x4x4x and 96 latency. I never built a rig before and this is my first attempt at mining. So far so good. Certainly thanks to these forums I got where I am. It is a little addicting… anyway just posting a pic of my setup and I’d love to see yours for ideas for my next one.
- MSI Z97 Gaming 5 motherboard - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K8KPXUO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- 2x PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KYK1CKI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Risers - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GU94QSQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Power Switch - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00213KDQK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- RAM - 8GB Corsair - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009M0TCD0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- USB Wifi Adapter - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LEZFTYG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- CPU - Intel Celeron G1840 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J2LIE9C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Headless display emulator (so it thinks there is a monitor attached and teamviewer displays correctly) -https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FLZXGJ6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- GPU x 6 - SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon R9 Fury 100379NTOC+SR 4GB 4096-Bit HBM TRI-X OC+ (UEFI) - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202186
- Open Air Frame - (got black in store) - http://www.homedepot.com/p/Chrome-3-Tier-Wire-Shelf-EH-WSTHDUS-005/204466879
- Windows 10 Profesioanl 64 bit
- claymore miner v9
- Using waterhole zcash pool - https://waterhole.io/pool/zec/home
Not listed of which I already had - plastic zip ties, CPU thermal paste, Velcro straps for cable maintenance.