(SOLVED) Asrock H81 Btc r2.0 showing error please install the psu's 4-pin power cables

Asrock H81 Btc r2.0 showing error

"please install the psu's 4-pin power cables"

however when i put cables even system doesnt boot or doing anything with keyboard.

Are you sure you have all the cables plugged in ? There should be 2 power sockets to be connected .. one for main board and other for processor ..

1 Like

Всем доброго времени суток.Какова минимальная сумма вывода zec из zcash4win?

А пас коды дает какие то?

I have connected both 4-pins coming from PSU to motherboard. but the problem is even keyboard doesnt work, when i try to press any key it doesnt do anything.

Сама мать писки выдает при запуске?

@Ilya1990 could you pls write in English :slight_smile:

Googll переводчик в помощь

The mother of squeals gives out at start-up?

What's the number of beep ? What lights are flashing ?. Try resetting the bios.. remove the battery ?

All the kind time of the day. What is the minimum amount of zec output from zcash4win?

I tried to reset the bio and now messed up with motherboard. now when im turning it on its not going through anywhere. nor even in setup

Hmmm... Click a pic and share? It may help ..

Sure let me send you.

do you have active whatsapp?

really appreciate for help

Let's keep it here for others to know as well .. they may be of better help than me.. recently we faced a situation where there was a blinking dot and nothing else was there... We had to disconnect everything.. and boot the board with only mouse and keyboard.. it worked ..

If I understood correctly then you do not have enough power of the PSU

This is the scenario before resting the bios.

@Ilya1990 i have 1000W psu

and now after the resting bios by removing battery from motherboard im stuck here