Sorting the forum categories and posts out

Shawn reorganised the forums quite a while ago now.

This has meant there is a lot of posts still in uncategorised, its not a small task to go through them all and put them in the right place.

I have been wanting to do this for ages. It annoys me quite a lot that there is a lot of old relevant posts that are not easy to find because they are not categorised.

I tried to do this before, but you cannot do it properly with only the regular flag. Its one of the main reasons i wanted to be a mod - although the leader flag would let me do it too.

@decentralistdan congratulations on getting the mod position, you said you wanted to be more active and contribute to the forums, this would be an amazing thing to do. im sure @Shawn would be happy to show you how to do it.

I will also help in anyway I can, so feel free to reach out to me for advice on where to move stuff. I will take a bit of a back seat though, I know I can be a bit of a strong personality and want to give you and @rex4539 space to shape things on the forums how you think they should be. I am about if you want to message me though.

Please do this dan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m on this.

Apologies for messing the recent posts timeline but adding category to a post forces an edit sometimes.

4 Likes

i almost thought the forum was inundated with new posters.

Alright, I’ll call it a day.

Done from today till Nov 2016.

5 Likes

Anyone who had a thread they were following that got pushed down in the timeline should feel free to “bump” it back towards the top by commenting in the thread.

3 Likes

Finished Nov 2016.

Oct-Jan 2016 left.

4 Likes