Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Don’t use the in wallet miners, it’s too slow, I’d recommend nheqminer Windows version from my github repo at GitHub - ocminer/nheqminer: Equihash miner for NiceHash

It seems jaxx is having issues currently, getting lots of mails concerning withdrawals to jaxx not confirming.

All withdrawals are okay from my side

All good now again on jaxx it seems

As I keep getting questions about this, you can use anonymous mining on suprnova in the meanwhile too, even with ethos and/or claymore:

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -zwal Yt1uaa4yJuwDvErGbzVERx69zt9qsaZZpMYG -zpsw anything

And you even set you a static diff for your worker with d=XX as password like so:

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -zwal Yt1uaa4yJuwDvErGbzVERx69zt9qsaZZpMYG -zpsw d=256

i think we need auto switch mining zec & zcl

@ocminer

I wish this was my actual hashrate, but I think you have an issue with the dashboard… Real hashrate is around 60sols.

Fixed, was shifting too much zeros :slight_smile:

What’s going on?

I’ve corrected the stats, isn’t that correct ?

lol sorry, i’ve forgot to change the unit from Sol/s to kSol/s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anonymous mining with wallet addresses and .rigname possible too:

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -zwal t1gmg4yJuwDvErGbzVERx69zt9qsa4ZpMYG.YourWorker -zpsw anything

Claymore just released 6.0 - grab it ! :slight_smile:

ZCL also mineable anonymously now: https://zcl.suprnova.cc

2 Likes

Added another failover stratum as there were some little ddos today, you shouldn’t have noticed anything though

1 Like

The scale also appears to be wrong in the dashboard for the Pool and Global hashrate values.

Hmm, it’s in kSol/s now rather than Sol/s before but i’ll check it once more

From nicehash Pool difficulty too low (provided=16, minimum=63)
even I changed the password to d=8192
I used zec-eu.suprnova.cc:2142 and the Backup zec.suprnova.cc:2142

Suprnova ZEC autopayment is not working. Exceeded AP threshold 5 times, but no payment. Any reason?

I’m on it, it’s the standard wallet crash and i’m just now recovering, should be working in a few minutes

Everything fixed now, at least the thread got bumped :wink:

1 Like

It’s working now, thanks!