What to Expect With 4x AMD Radeon RX470?

Well. If there would be a stable currency, I would trade my coins. But BTC is wonky right now. And I dont know where to put all those bags of gold anymore. :honey_pot::joy:

because they have nvidia…

I enjoy playing Overwatch on my Nvidia GPUs, although it’s not profitable … it’s lots of fun :stuck_out_tongue:

THAT is something I am not good at! I never figured out why AMD is better for mining!? The technical specs are not that different. :smirk:

It is simple, old amd was better in floatin-point compute and was cheaper, so large farms started use it and they was more common, so developers more often develop for amd so now and now they more experienced, so code is more optimized

I think this works well except in the case of slow start. With slow-start day 1-34 mine and dump, day 35+ mine and HODL.

so why is the internet full of people who’re screaming that mining anything isn’t profitable anymore?

Well 2 weeks ago I was making 14€ per day with single GTX 1070 and i7 4790k with just 60 sol/s.
Now my GPU is doing 90 sol/s + CPU around 25. 115 sol/s and I get only 2€ per day now.

That’ why people are saying that it’s not the best investment.
ZEC was worth 2000$ at the begining, now it’s to 100$ in just 2 weeks.
It will drop under 30$ in no time, and you won’t be making 12$ profit per day anymore.

It will be miracle if Zcash will stay at least that profitable to pay for your electricity bills.

I am not sure if it will drop that bad in value.
Well, it is at 100$ right now… :astonished:

Okay, maybe it will. :joy:

Which is sad, as the idea of Zcash is pretty solid.

In 2 weeks it came from 2000$ to 100$.
Yeah it will drop even under 30$ before 1st December.

On the positive note, ZCL (Zcash Classic) came to life, so maybe this one will be better with brighter future xD
At least I hope so … I want to make some money with my GPU lol

Correct… I forgot to mention up until blockreward just mine and dump :stuck_out_tongue:

Between Sapphire RX 470 Nitro 4Gb and Gigabyte RX 470 G1 Gaming 4GB (GV-RX470G1GAMI​NG-4GD), which one do you think is better? Thank you. Because I buy 2 Gigabyte.

What u think about this rig? How To Build a 7 GPU Mining Rig for ZCash, Ethereum, LBRY, and other Crypto Altcoins using MSI Z97 Gaming 5 & RX470/RX480 — Steemit

I’ll have to buy another memory.

Can I use: Kingston 4GB DDR4 HyperX Fury (HX421C14FB/4) Memorija 2133MHz instead of: Kingston 4GB DDR3 HyperX Savage (HX316C9SR/4) 1600MHz

?

Thanks

Aslong as the motherboard can support DDR4 anything will do. Do you have other memory on the system ?

If yes the faster ram will just clock down to the slowest one.

There is no other memory on the the system. I plan to use only Kingston 4GB DDR4 HyperX Fury (HX421C14FB/4) 2133MHz

Is it compatible with this motherboard: Emmi

?

No

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H81%20Pro%20BTC/?cat=Memory

That motherboard is DDR3 so check this list ^

You’re right, thanks. So anything from the link you provided will be okay?

Other DDR3 memory will most probably work but those are 100% sure to work.