Why do I have no transaction history when I appear to be mining successfully?

Why do I have no transaction history when I appear to be mining successfully?
I have 300 + shares but can find no record of any shares in my transaction history. Can anyone explain please?

I guess that’s between you and your pool, I’d get ahold of them

1 Like

is it an automatic payout or do you have to put a command in to get it?

I have no idea, every pool is its own thing…who are you mining with?

mining with flypool .

then it looks like you need to get ahold of them!

ok thanks. who do you mine with?

I don’t mine, I don’t have the gear for it! I work on porting zcash to non-linux/non-x86 platforms, and am on here all the time :slight_smile:

From reading the thread thus far, it appears that you should pull up the Flypool site and you should see your shares accumulating there under your wallet address first.

If this is your only rig it may take some time to accumulate enough ZEC to meet the minimal payout threshold. Once this threshold is met (you can check under settings), the payouts run once an hour I believe, but even then it may take a couple of hours for the funds to actually show up in your Jaxx wallet as the transaction will need to fully confirm.

Also note that with Flypool they state:

Min: 0.001 ZEC, Max: 10 ZEC, if set to less than 0.01 ZEC a fixed tx fee of 0.0002 ZEC will be deducted from the paid amount

Thus 0.01 ZEC is the smallest amount you will be able to withdraw without a fee. If you set the absolute minimum payout of 0.001 you will be imposed a hefty 20% fee.