Your NOT so daily 1080TI profit report

For most, gpu mining equihash is a losing game right now.

Most precisely, it would be revenue, not profit, since electrical costs are not factored in here.

That being said, thanks for keeping up with the numbers. It has been bizarrely entertaining watching the plane circle the ground.

1 Like

Even ASIC ROI is more than a year already.
and difficulty is keep flying high…
If Zcash price not coming up, even ASIC is not profitable soon.
The only winner will be manufacturer only…
so sad…

I wanted to place an update on per day profit due to the current market (as of 11/27/18) and maybe for historical perspective.
Disclaimer: GPU numbers are from what to Mine based on my memory and their stats. I no longer have any GPU’s.

This post is for information only, please do not post your thoughts and opinions about what caused this or why. There are other places here on the forums to vent.

Interesting note Whattomine no longer list’s EquiHash under GPU tab, ASIC tab only!

11/27/2018 the numbers are:
(Stock settings!!)

Profit for 1080TI (before electric) - Zec $0.12 (after power Negative $0.26)

Profit for 1080TI (before electric) - top two coins for the day

RavenCoin - $0.71 (X16R) (after power $0.34)
BitCoinDiamond - $0.67 (BCD) (after power $0.31)

And

Z9 Mini ASIC based on 12.5K

NiceHash - EquiHash $1.95
ZEN $1.82
ZCL $2.03
ZEC $2.16
BitCoinPrivate (BTCP) $1.90

Z9 ASIC based on stock 40.8k H/s

NiceHash - EquiHash $6.40
Horizon ZEN $5.96
ZCL - $6.70
ZEC - $7.08
Komodo (KMD) $6.35
BitCoinPrivate (BTCP) $6.24

Power cost for ASIC’s ranged from USD $0.25 to $0.39 per day

with a 1080ti using it on Nicehash you can earn roughly $3.50 a day after electricity depending on your rates

1 Like

That’s not too shabby. What’s the best way to setup NiceHash in Windows without it throwing all kinds of malware flags?

create a folder, make an exception for that folder to not be scanned, then install it in that folder… you might still get the occasional popup from windows defender or malware, just allow the exception and that should resolve it

1 Like

Thanks for the info :slightly_smiling_face:, I have a 2070 sitting around that doesn’t get much use, could be a good way to earn some BTC to stack ZEC with. I’ll give it a try.

that’s for a 2070, the bottom price of 2.04 is after electric per 24 hours