Zcash Community Website Redesign

Hey Zcash Zeal, just finished this weekend, the “front” website for Zcash Community .com has been rebuilt:

Please stop by and kick the tires and let me know if you have suggestions for how to improve it. Or if you see typos, broken links, bad images or formatting, etc…

20 Likes

Awesome job on the redesign! So clean & clear!

Who is planning to maintain the site & update the blog/info on the site? Is there any funding help required that @ZcashGrants could help with?

7 Likes

Excellent work!

4 Likes

I was planning on continuing to maintain it, same as before. @decentralistdan did mention the possibility of migrating some of the Zcash Zeal posts over.

In the first post I mentioned an open call for contributing to the blog. Maybe they could earn some Zcash for blogging? :thinking:

Otherwise I’ll just continue to cross-post the ECC forum updates onto the blog.

7 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Great work :clap:t3:

Great work! Thanks for your effort! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Zcash Community website is better than the previous one! Everything in its place, clear, accessible and easy to read. An essential tool for the community and new Zcash users.

1 Like

Does the new site use analytics to gather user stats?

The site has Google Analytics enabled, as mentioned in the cookies statement at the bottom of the page.

Looks great! is Zeme.team maintained?

There are no new memes since March 15th?!

I believe @Ziga still maintains the zeme team site.

Last I heard they had to set it to manual submission approval for new memes because of spam.

1 Like

Looks great! is Zeme.team maintained?

There are no new memes since March 15th?!

I last approved content last week. Just did again today.

Last I heard they had to set it to manual submission approval for new memes because of spam.

Correct. I usually lag by a week or so to approve content these days.

1 Like