Zcash Evangelist Proposal

# Description of Problem or Opportunity

Zcash blockchain is subavaliated on mainstream, even with the price rising in your history. Great developers, marketers, universities, companies, e-commerces can use this zcash technology but they don’t understand and, certainly, the majority don’t know this technology, keeping the people in old, obsolete and expensive solutions,

There is a high demand to the services of Zcash, actually, if we considering an big picture in terms of Bitcoin and blockchain, in USA, accordingly from the tool Ubber sugest - Ubersuggest's Free Keyword Tool, Generate More Suggestions - on research 05/05/2021 We have, on Google search results:

In USA

blockchain: average 22000 search per month;

bitcoin price today: 2,7 milion os search month;

bitcoin: 1,8 million;

Zcash: 8100 search per month

In Brazil

blockchain: 6,600 search per month;

bitcoin: 66,3000 showing the term on internet;

Zcash: 1000

# Proposed Solution

I will publish posts series, 6 articles, with PDF and video summarizing those posts to:

Educate people about ZCash and its use cases;

Show a better understanding and relevant knowledge about Zcash technology to the nations which are using portuguese as a mother language;

Help in creating a brand value among the blockchain and crypto community;

Create Brand awareness among the brazilian crypto community;

Explain a overview of the project;

Its is a kind of news about this blockchain.

# Solution Format

The main channel where I have an intention to create this will be my financial/educational blog - melhoriafinanceira.com.br.

The format will be articles, with short videos and Pdf´s documents, to summarize the article.

# Technical approach

• Blog with 60.000 impressions/ year
  • Average of clicks 2500/year
  • Facebook page with, in the last 30 days, 18,500 people reached
  • All those number without any ads investments
  • I publish the majority of my posts in facebook groups wich totalize more than 500.000 people

# Execution risks

Essentially, there is no risks involved. I keep my website hosted in a reliable european server.

# Unintended Consequences Downsides

Accordingly with my experience, there is no downsides expectations, and if this happen, it will be treated professionally and quickly.

# Evaluation plan

• Increase 80% of search results on Google about Zcash in Brazil;
  • Reach 6000 people on social media per month;
  • Keep the attention of readers on each webpage more than 3 minutes;
  • Show zcash content to more than 70% of all States in Brazil;
  • Reach more than 25k people in terms of page views and 750 clicks on it.

# Schedule and Milestones

6 posts with PDF and video summarize;

2 post each month

2 posts with overview about Zcash + 2 posts of technical approach of security, structure, and nodes + 2 posts about Zcash as an investment asset

Initiate this project in may or june/2021, finalize july or august 2021;

# Budget and Payout Timeline

this budget will cover costs about:

1. Planning and execution

web designer

graphic designer

cost of opportunity

digital marketers

software licensing

1. structure costs

server, electricity, 18 hours of work

1. total grant: we are expecting about $2500 dollars

# Applicant background

Fernando Pinheiro - https://www.linkedin.com/in/fernando-pinheiro-52253627/ writer, speaker, professor at University in financial education, crypto investments, web developer, blogger who will write the core of contents.

2 Likes

Hi Fernando,

Unfortunately ZOMG has decided to not fund this proposal.

We’re being cautious about what marketing proposals we fund, since it is often difficult to measure the impact of marketing efforts.

You’re welcome to reapply in the future!

One example of something that would help in future proposals would be clear indicators of your ability to reach very large numbers of people.

Holmes

2 Likes

I understand.
If you guys fund me in 10 days, with half of initial budget - $1250 - I can run this post sequences, anyway.