Zcash Forum Data

Dear Zcash Community,

Was wondering if it is possible to extract data from this forum?
We can see specific stats about ourselves on our profile “dashboard” but was wondering if one can attain this for the whole of the platform and its users?

Cheers

@tokidoki perhaps you could answer this question?

I don’t think there’s a way to do that. Discourse allows users to view their own history but there’s no feature available to users to extract those data.

1 Like

Found it! See: Discourse Data Explorer - plugin - Discourse Meta
It seems that it requires admin privileges to acces the database, would you be willing to execute some queries for me and pass on the data @tokidoki?

Sorry, I can’t help with that. I’m not an admin. Moderator has different access to the admin role. Also not sure what is the forum policy regarding this. Cheers!

1 Like

@decentralistdan, would you be able to help me with this?

1 Like

Sure! I can share some forum data here but is there any specific whole platform stats you are interested in? Also I will look into that plugin as well.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi Dan,

Yes I am interested to do some data analysis on user profiles and relations among them. This data is visible for individual users at the “Summary” tab. In addition, if possible, I would like to have categorical data like “roles” the user has, for example ECC or Foundation.

Thank you for taking my request into consideration!