Originally sent to ZF’s newsletter.
Happy March! It’s almost spring — celebrate with a message on the community-run ZECpages Anonymous Memo Board
Last month, the Zcash Foundation funded several exciting grants:
- New Zcash Ledger App + Integration — highly requested by the community!
- Zcash Observatory for monitoring network health and security
- Walking Onions: Scaling the Tor network
Speaking of events, you can apply for an invitation to Zcon2, the Zcash Foundation’s annual conference, which will take place on June 22 – 24 in Lima, Peru. If you’re interested in leading a breakout session, please fill out that section of the application!
In mid-February, ZF executive director Josh Cincinnati spoke about Zcash governance at the SustainWeb3 conference:
…and addressed the same topic in a video interview with CoinDesk.
Last but not least, don’t miss Henry De Valence’s blog posts about Zebra, the Foundation’s ongoing Rust implementation of a Zcash node:
- A New Network Stack For Zcash
- Composable Futures-based Batch Verification
- Decoding Bitcoin Messages with Tokio Codecs
That’s all for now! See you around on the internet.