Zcash Introduction Video [Zcash Foundation Awarded Grant]

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay in response. We are still here and absolutely committed to getting final products done.

I was away on holiday with family for a couple weeks. Just got back this past weekend and endured an office/studio relocation. Its been a very trying week.

I have a meeting coming up with this Monday with Chris, who is our lead on this project (and unfortunately a couple handfuls of others), I will put Zcash at the top of the list.

Going through my notes now, I’m seeing that we were waiting on rebrand information from the zcash company, not the foundation. That still isn’t scheduled til October. I think that is why this project got pushed back, we were contacted by the zcash company and were made aware of a rebrand. I have in my notes that there may be some changes, so we were initially holding off on putting more hours into the intro video in case there would be changes to our compositions.

However, that being said, I also see in my notes that technically, a logo switch could be made and the video we produced should be legally acceptable by the zcash company - I think the company gets final word on what gets output to the public.

Finally, I will also bring up on Mondays meeting the zksnarks video that I think has been quite a feat to take on. Last meeting I recall about it there were a couple of scripts submitted by Chris and a staff writer, one was very technical (hard to properly exemplify in a video) and the other was way to simple and not comprehensive enough.

I know everyone has been incredibly patient. Thank you for that. Please bear with me just a little more and updates will follow.

All the best,

Andrew

2 Likes