Zcash Mining Rig Setup Service

Hey guys, I would like to participate in Zcash mining but I’m too busy with my business, family etc so I think I’ll not have enough time to study in detail the whole Zcash mining process.

Is there somebody who can help me to buy equipment and to setup everything for me?

If yes, please let me know how much you would charge for that service and all other things I should know.

Cheers!
Nebo

1 Like

I’m interested in this service as well.

I can help you for a consultancy fee if you want.

Thank you very much! For the beginning, please let me know what sort of machine I need? What’s the best equipment for Zcash mining?

Please send me a message so we can talk details

Done. Check your PMs.

Hi, @Nebo, if you are interested to get started straight away, but you don’t have the rig ready, I invite you to check out my auction, I’m selling away over 80+ Sols/s or H/s at a price that undercuts even the biggest mining farms.

It’s a great way to get an early start while you get the rest of your proper rigs setup. :slight_smile:

This is the auction post > (SOLD) A Modest Proposal - Auctioning 80+ Sols/s of dirt-cheap ZEC power! ~ under 1 minute till end! Get ~ 88 Hashes at a price for 80! - #10 by zcashoinadaily

Thank you for your time, have a great night!

Hey guys, I wasn’t able to reply due to limited number of messages in this forum for new members.

Still need your offers for Zcash mining rig setup. Please contact me if you can provide such services.

Hi.

I can offer you services like that.

Northernminers.com

1000sol setup for Zcash How to mine Zcash at 1000sol on windows with claymmore miner and RX470 graphic cards. - YouTube