Zcash pool - zec.nanopool.org

The site hashrate failed Nanopool | ZCash | Stats

Looks like we’ve bumped in the same wallet problem other pools had before:

All wallets stopped syncing. We’ve moved to the new wallet and updated to 1.0.2
Payments will be delayed until we’ll recync the old wallet

Yeah, they were down for from 3 am to 4 am. It may be that they were upgrading to Zcash 1.0.2 like flypool just did, also a couple of hours ago. Yesterday they had a problem from the time change. My S/s seemed 10% low yesterday, they seem to crash once per day (not always just a glitch in their charts), and a lot of people have left, so I’m finally abandoned ship to try flypool (1% fee). Others are reporting good results with suprnova. I’m keeping two CPUs on nanopool. Maybe if they have no more glitches for a week and my S/s looks good, I’ll go back. I like everything else about them. I was recommending them, now I am not.

My balance has reduced, I hope it will restore back once everything is working.

We have finished funds transfer. Payments resumed.

btcre, balance is reduced only on transction creation. Please, check the payments tab.

No, it’s already around 0.2 in Unconfirmed (not included those paid and balance), because I spent 0.16 btc in hashing, I supposed to get around 0.5 zec. Please check, thank you

My address t1We53sDCA5hJ3NCtzEpHqNV9dxwiedemVf

Got it, some unconfired dissappeared after changing a wallet. We’ll fix it.

Great, thanks :smiley:

Hello, sorry I am a newbie but I was wondering how I could join your pool, I already have a t address.

Here’s their instructions:

Hi! I’m having a couple of pending payments in your system which are in pending state for few hours and no payments released. Can you help?

One of our statistic nodes got into fork due to partial network disfunction on thephysical machine in the datacenter for a few hours, mined some “forked” blocks and tried to send thier reward in the fork chain.
So we’ve had a one not-confirmed transaction with a weird amount of paying in the short time. About 4-5 hors profit in less than an hour, not appearing in the blockchain.
We’ve made an investigation to clear the situatiuon and rechecked all today transactions and block rewards.
Fortunately the node returned to the main chain quikly and there was only one fake transaction with 1500 outputs made - 7ee78c5778696bf33737f78e0a941e1749578bd898d40ae334ecf5ed0c1ccefa. That transaction was removed from payments table. All other transactions were confirmed.
We had to increase payout window during the investigation.

It looks like today the same situation - status pending for some houers…

still pending here on nanopool. kindly give us updates please. thank you

i have 2 payment was pending but now deleted ?!

Hello,
We had several more non-confirmed transactions in the last 24 hours, so we’ve initiated a new investigation on the issue and had to stop the payments for a while.
The results are:

1. Our previous assumption of fork-transaction was incorrect. Balance of that transaction was restored to accounts.
  2. Transactions were silently refused by the network, but the wallet was still waiting for it. That happened after increasing the maximum number of tx outs to 1500 in the desire to reduce transactions count and the wallet size growing, as was suggested by the developers here: daemon with lots of z transactions in larger wallet.dat get out of sync and resyncs extremely slow · Issue #1749 · zcash/zcash · GitHub
  3. We had to reindex the wallet to restore proper balance, but it broke again after restarting the wallet… so we’ve moved to the new wallet again and split mining wallets from paying ones.
  4. All the rejected transactions were unrolled.(Transactions removed, balances restored).
  5. Payment system was updated and payments were executed.

We are really sorry for not having time to answer all the mails and messages at forums, as we were trying to clear the situation and fix the payments as soon as possible.
We’ve increased the minimum payout limit to 0.005 ZEC to decrease the number of transactions.

Since a few days :

• Difficulty : x2
  • Minimum payout : x5
  • Zcash value : /2 (or even 4)

=> we have to mine from x10 to x20 to get a payout…

How many workers do you have which will need more than a month to get a payout now ?
Don’t you just expect them to drop and keep the money for you ?

got my pending payout today. thanks nanopool team :grin:

Don’t forget that comparing to the fist mining days:
x4 reward for each block (and growing)
x3 hashrate from a single AMD GPU.

0.005 ZEC is mined with a single NVidia 1060 in around 24 hours now

P.S. You can contact a support and set a custom limit for the account, if you really need to.