Zcash will not survive

It’s 20% for the first 4 years then 0% after that.

It comes down to 10% of the total ZEC

1 Like

@trolloniex is correct

1 Like

Thanks, got it. What about the ‘cloud scams’? People say to not be an idiot and watch out and all. But was there more than one, how did you spot them?

I got a contract from Genesis mining… the payouts are coming through but you can get the same hashrate for 20 times less with 1 GPU

Aha. I used them for ETH mining and thought payouts were OK. Do you figure their ZEC payouts are low because they are scamming subscribers or that they have a CPU farm and that’s what they are actually getting?

For the ‘proprietary’ miner, is that nicehash or there are others?

They are overpriced.

$2000 for hashrate you can do with a $50 GPU

2 Likes

Edward Snowden just tweeted about ZCash: https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/797837341767462916

I think it will survive. :smiley:

2 Likes

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

The GPUs that people are discussing are not $50. Seems like the parts for a home-made rack with 6 GPUs are some $2000.

… 20% mining tax is too much reminds me of this old classic :smile:

75 H/s - USD 2600

100+ H/s you can get with a second hand GPU from 2013

1 Like

whats up guys been trying to stay on top of the forum. im new to zcash and im seeing a big drop any outlooks if it will bounce back im not gonna give up im gonna keep mining just in case it jumps back

style? its quoting, nothing special :wink:

That would have to be ‘one hell of a bounce’

My favourite reply yet :slight_smile: