Zcash矿工 - 低收费矿工

Zcash矿工 - 低费
Today at 01:48:26 AM
Reply with quote Edit message Delete message #1
我用Google翻译,对不起,如果写得不好。

Wǒ yòng Google fānyì, duìbùqǐ, rúguǒ xiě dé bù hǎo.

我们制定了一个程序,将Claymore的费用从2.5%降低到1.25%。所有需要做的是从下面的链接下载应用程序,并将它们插入到Claymore Zcash挖掘文件夹。然后在Start.bat文件中更改您的钱包地址,并从Start.bat运行该程序

Wǒmen zhìdìngle yīgè chéngxù, jiāng Claymore de fèiyòng cóng 2.5%Jiàngdī dào 1.25%. Suǒyǒu xūyào zuò de shì cóng xiàmiàn de liànjiē xiàzài yìngyòng chéngxù, bìng jiāng tāmen chārù dào Claymore Zcash wājué wénjiàn jiā. Ránhòu zài Start.Bat wénjiàn zhōng gēnggǎi nín de qiánbāo dìzhǐ, bìng cóng Start.Bat yùnxíng gāi chéngxù

https://github.com/ME-JM/Zcash-Miner

你觉得会有人用吗?现在都可以免费地完全删除他的费了啊!
and if you’re using google translate, what language do you actually speak?

English, I suspect that it does not translate well.

我有矿工Zcash和以太坊没有任何费用。我卖那些农场

You have zcash and 以太坊 miners without fees and you want to sell those farms? Don’t use a language unless you actually know how to use it, will you?

感谢回复,而是我一定不需要您告诉我如何沟通。 我认为这是一个开放论坛。 是我们有他们与零的费。

Thanks for the reply but I certainly do not need you telling me how to communicate. I do think this is an open forum. Yes we have them with zero fees.

Good luck with that then :slight_smile:
Chinese is a complicated language, don’t expect a computer to learn it perfectly.

It is very complicated and I have started learning from my partner who is Chinese. Unfortunately my Chinese is poor but give me a year (or 5 :wink:)

omg i died reading your pinyin translation I can’t read chinese but I actually understood what you were saying lmao