MINER APP - No Fee for sale - Version 9 Available now

We are offering an executable that when placed in other miners folder will reduce or eliminate fees. We are not distributing miners.

We have exe for the following miners:
1 - Dual Mining Eth
2 - 1.25% Zcash Miner
3 - No Fee Zcash miner - sale to farms only

https://github.com/ME-JM/Zcash-Miner

Please contact us here or at : ME_JM@protonmail.com

THIS SOFTWARE IS FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT SHOULD BE USED WITH OTHER SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS IT’S USE IN A LEGAL FASHION

does this related to ATI or NVidia miners?

And what speed d you get, etc

I tried this miner and can confirm that it is not fast. It redirects Claymore’s dev fee and at least 20% of your hashrate to his. simply scam.

2 Likes

That’s odd- you stated in the email that it works great and that you wanted the no fee version. What is true is that you are a liar. It redirects for exactly 45 seconds which is 1.25%

Do you want me to post the statistics and your addresses?

By all means post them and the log file

I became suspicious of your miner after that message because pool doesnt report the correct hashrate. I logged all the transactions from the port and count all the stats and compared it to claymore log files. Big big discrepancy. Simply scam.

I see, you have no info to support your allegations. Most pools take at least 1 hour and often many hours to report correct hash rates

This is an advise to all. Simply trust claymore and no other miner software redirecting his fees. No more of this scammers.

I am still waiting for you to post the addresses and the statistics, or are you just going to scream scam because I didn’t give you the No Fee miner.

If I redirected 20% of your hashrate then we should see a continuous line on the mining address at the pool

@shawn @paige @moderators

I have changed the OP to meet @Paige requests. Unless you have some evidence of your allegations I would appreciate it if you would stop posting on this thread.

where are you from?
what country are you in?
by low fee you mean 2% instead of 2.5%?

1.25% and No Fee. I am in North America

there is a 2% fee circulating around in china
i dont know why they dont make it 1% or 1.5… 0.5% off doesnt seem worth it to take the risk

Haven’t seen that, but that’s interesting. I am currently working with a couple of farms on the No Fee but none are in China

im sure they can get it done themselves, they usually take over and dominate whatever they get in to anyway
probably just a matter of time until they have the most miners mining ZCash

they have had this hack since V2
so your a bit late to the game to be honest

2 Likes

This sounds legit … :wink:

Hens wont lay eggs no more.

Zcash Flypool - Zcash (ZEC) mining pool. only 1 worker. guess who.

1 Like