Zcash4win "daemon is taking longer than expected to start

IM also having this same issue… Ive tried uninstalling and installing v12… still nothing…

Whats should I do.

I hope they fix the problem my money stuck in that wallet:frowning:

you can always try and import private keys to a different wallet on a fresh pc. I have had other issues with zcash4win in the past and moved my money that way.

I have the same issue here

The wallet did start originally and started synchronizing the block chain; my transactions were found, all seemed ok. Then around 90%, the deamon crashed. It gave a message saying “EOF reached coudn’t connect to server”.

Now, when I try to start the GUI, it is stuck and gives the message “deamon is taking longer than expected to start…”.

I already tried to delete the blockchain and reload it. This seemed to fix the issue, but then the deamon got stuck at around 90% again.
I also tried to reindex the zcashd.exe using zcashd.exe -reindex. The process started, but apparently my computer crashed after ca. 10 hours.

Before I start re-loading anything taking tens of hours, I’d like to know from you guys if you have an idea what the issue is.

If there is no easy fix, I hope there is a solution to transfer all my zcash to a ledger wallet. Currently I’m unaware how I can transfer my zcash without having this wallet working.

Same thing happened to my wallet this platform broke my heart and put me through health altering stress.

I got an idea, ill post tomorrow