Zcasher for iOS and android

@belgarion84
I don’t like this variable hashrate additions. The idea is to have a dedicated GPU which points to a wallet of a customer and that he can monitor it.
But:
I think it normal behaviour to raise efficiency asap.
So lets say you have chosen a 1080ti and a successor appears (1180ti) which is more powerful.
We would swap the card asap. The old one will be sold and the new one with better hashrate will work for you instead. 40% fee keeps us interested in optimising too.

@Blue
this is indeed interesting.

No offense intended, but this is not actually true. Your app should ask for permissions it actually needs. The majority of this app’s back end is on the Internet. You do not require all of those permissions. Your app does not need to make calls or check my calendar for example. You may want to do some further research into permissions and how to set what’s actually needed by the app.

I would also recommend you take a closer look at what you can do on your end that doesn’t require you to grab permission from the phone itself. There are lot’s of apps that function very similar to this that have either no permissions granted or very few.

Just an example: android.intent.action.DIAL doesn’t require permission to make a call. However, if you for instance wanted to add a phone number under the Support option in your app, this would open the dialer and place the phone number in it. This is a good example of coming to the same conclusion without absolute permissions that are less all up in my privacy :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is an app for iOS called ZEC Miner

here is the link
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zec-miner-cpu-block-mining/id1291508635?ls=1&mt=8

Hmm… why should somebody use this cpu miner on a slow phone running on a battery?
Only interesting for the person behind it creating a huge botnet and participating passively.